Your health and safety is our top priority.
In these unprecedented times we are following the CDC and OSHA/HHS guidelines as well as all local and state regulations to keep you and your guests safe and healthy, as well as our internal teams.
- Fully trained staff in new cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting.
- Full Venue sanitization every 24 hours on non-event days; Full Venue sanitization before and after booked events.
- Sanitizing Stations throughout the Venue and at all entry and exits.
- Physically distancing measures with signs and placards in place for easy management.
- Protective equipment available to all guests and PPE access by all staff.
- Contactless thermometers at guest/staff entry.